Pump Systems Matter has announced the date of the Pump Testing for Rotodynamic Pumps webinar. The session will be held on June 26, 2012 at 1:00pm EDT and will be led by Jim Swetye of Pentair Water. It will cover the scope of the recently published Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6 – 2011) Standard.
The 1-hour webinar will also cover various aspects of the standard including:
- Terms and definitions associated with the standard
- Guarantee point and duty points for pump acceptance tests
- Permissible amplitude of fluctuation of measurement uncertainty
- Performance test acceptance grades and tolerances
- Default test acceptance grades in appropriate situations
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to follow the prescribed testing procedures and
- Usage of ANSI/HI Standard 14.6 to analyze the results from testing
Advance registration is required. All registered participants will receive a 40% discount towards the purchase of the Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6) standard and 1 PDH Credit. Registration for the webinar is now available on the HI eStore.
Pump Systems Matter is a non-profit educational organization established by the Hydraulic Institute, and leading utilities and energy efficiency organizations, to educate the industry on the benefits to pump systems optimization and energy efficiency to improve bottom-line savings of end-user companies. For more information visit: www.PumpSystemsMatter.org.
About the Hydraulic Institute: The Mission of the Hydraulic Institute is to serve the pump industry as a forum for the exchange of information while providing value-added services to member companies and pump users worldwide. This includes the development and delivery of comprehensive industry standards. For more information on the Hydraulic Institute, its member companies and its Standards Partners, visit www.Pumps.org.