Contributor: Kristin Graybill
Join Manufacturing Leaders at The After-market Services in Manufacturing Conference
The Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation (MAPI) announced the lineup of speakers for its new event, Beyond Manufacturing: The After-market Services in Manufacturing Conference, to be held February 10-11, 2020, in Orlando, Florida.
“As 80% of U.S. GDP is made up of services, it is critical manufacturers adapt to customer expectations for a customized, always-on experience to deepen loyalty and generate recurring revenue streams,” said Kristy Kelly, emcee of the conference and director of program design, MAPI. “This conference will help manufacturing leaders accelerate ‘servitization’ through proven strategies to expand services, including by harnessing streams of data available from the Industrial Internet of Things and connected devices.”
The After-market Services in Manufacturing Conference sessions include:
- “Implementing a Framework to an After-market Business Strategy” with Jim Corey, Managing Partner for Blue Ridge Partners
- Creating Customer Stickiness with Smart Connected Support” with Jeremy Goebel, Aftermarket Enablement Solutions Manager at John Deere
- “Shifting Your Corporate Culture to a Services Mindset” with Rod McNelly, Senior Vice President/General Manager of Light Industry Solutions at Evoqua Water Technologies
- “Selling and Pricing Services Based on Outcomes” with Todd Snelgrove, Founding Partner at Experts in Value
- “Successfully Executing a Services Business” with Todd Wyman, Senior Vice President and President Compression Technologies and Services at Ingersoll Rand
Learn more about the conference at manufacturingaftermarketservices.com.
Members of the media interested in this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the full list of MAPI’s 2020 Manufacturing Impact Series conferences at mapi.net/impactseries.
Founded in 1933, the Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation (MAPI) is a nonprofit organization that connects manufacturing leaders with the ideas they need to make smarter decisions. As the manufacturing leadership network, its mission is to build strong leadership within manufacturing to drive the growth, profitability, and stature of global manufacturers. For more information, visit mapi.net.