Hydraulic Institute (HI) has introduced ANSI/HI Standards on CD Version 3.2, its latest offering of ANSI/HI Standards presented in CD format. An extensive update of an previous CD offering, the new release is state-of-the-art and contains the full set of all thirty-five pump standards on one convenient-to-use and easily portable CD. The cost is $1,475 and represents significant savings over purchasing standards individually. The CD is now available for purchase at: http://estore.pumps.org/Standards/CD/3.2.aspx.
The 3.2 Version set of thirty-five standards includes ten (10) updated standards and four (4) entirely new standards. View complete list below:
· 1.1-1.2 Rotodynamic Centrifugal Pumps for Nomenclature and Definitions – 2014
· 1.3 Rotodynamic Centrifugal Pumps for Design and Application – 2013
· 1.4 Rotodynamic Centrifugal Pumps for Manuals Describing Installation, Operation, and Maintenance – 2014
· 2.1-2.2 Rotodynamic Vertical Pumps for Nomenclature and Definitions – 2014
· 2.3 Rotodynamic Vertical Pumps for Design and Application – 2013
· 2.4 Rotodynamic Vertical Pumps for Manuals Describing Installation, Operation, and Maintenance – 2014
· 6.1-6.5 Reciprocating Power Pumps for Nomenclature, Definitions, Application, and Operation – 2014
· 7.1-7.5 Controlled-Volume Metering Pumps for Nomenclature, Definitions, Application, and Operation – 2013
· 8.1-8.5 Direct Acting (Steam) Pumps for Nomenclature, Definitions, Application, and Operation – 2014
· 9.1-9.5 Pumps – General Guidelines for Types, Definitions, Application, Sound Measurement and Decontamination – 2015
· 9.6.8 Dynamics of Pumping Machinery – 2014 NEW
· 9.6.9 Rotary Pumps – Guidelines for Condition Monitoring – 2013 NEW
· HI 40.6 Methods for Rotodynamic Pump Efficiency Testing – 2014 NEW
· HI 40.7 Pump Test Laboratory Approval – 2014 NEW
Features of Version 3.2 include: searchable PDF files, hypertext links from indexes to each Standard/Section/Page, bookmarks, and annotations. Printing and commenting are also enabled.
Current users of CD Version 3.1 can easily upgrade to Version 3.2 for $250; no additional software is required. The 3.2 Upgrade is available for download here: http://estore.pumps.org/Standards/CD/3.2Upgrade.aspx.
CD Version 3.0 users who did not previously upgrade to Version 3.1, will not be able to directly advance to Version 3.2 or apply future upgrades. Installation of CD Version 3.1 is a prerequisite for all upgrades. The CD Version 3.1 upgrade is available via download now at: http://estore.pumps.org/Standards/Complete/CD3.1Upgrade.aspx.
HI members enjoy a 25% discount. Contact Publications@Pumps.org for further information or assistance in ordering the new CD.