This month I began my second year as a business owner. When I started the company, I wrote a list of values for myself. I wanted to have something I could always look back on and see what was, is, and should be important to me.
- Be Positive, Fun, and Professional
- It’s all about the Relationship
- Can’t…What is that?
- Listen and Help our Partners
- Leaders will Inspire and Develop
- Do things right and for the right reason!
I am a person that embraces change. I think one of the reasons for this is the need for constant improvement and development, a theme I notice is prevalent the pump industry. I have always enjoyed watching people develop and accomplish personal goals. Many times I push myself outside my comfort zone because I know it will help me grow. Great accomplishments are often made in the face of fear.
Since I launched EmpoweringPumps.com in 2011, I have been looking at ways to make the site better. I am happy to say… I have done just that. It is better. Take a look at the upgrades to the site and let me know what you think of the improvements.
Here’s my top 5 improvements:
- The entire site is searchable and each page is built with SEO (that’s search engine optimization) in mind!
- Company Profiles include Products and Whitepapers
- Videos load much faster and play right from the home page
- Dropdown for Pump Topics -Easier to choose the topic that interests you
- Our articles are tagged by industry and authors! Follow your favorite!
I look forward to hearing from you! Please feel free to contact me by:
Email – email@example.com