Seeking Municipal Sales Product Manager in Chicago areaSponsored
Contributor: Kristin Graybill, MAPI
Accelerate the Analytics Journey at The Data in Smart Manufacturing Conference
Eighty-six percent of manufacturers believe smart factory initiatives will be the main driver of manufacturing competitiveness within five years, according to a recent survey from the Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation (MAPI) and Deloitte. Connected technologies, systems, and supply chains power smart manufacturing, but the underlying data and analytics are enabling breakthrough gains in output, utilization, and labor productivity. Manufacturing leaders are convening in Orlando, Florida, February 12-13 to learn how to apply advanced analytics and unlock value from the surge of information technology (IT)/operational technology (OT) data at Power Analytics: The Data in Smart Manufacturing Conference.
“Manufacturing companies vary on their analytics journeys,” said David Beckoff, emcee of the conference and vice president of product development and insights, MAPI. “Understanding how to advance on a maturity curve and make data valuable in real-time is critical to digital transformation and smart manufacturing. This conference spotlights the practical insights and best practices needed for analytics to drive this business impact.”
Sessions at The Data in Smart Manufacturing Conference include:
- “Case Study: IoT in the Factory Network” with Brett Ashley, Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Manager at Wabash
- “Enabling Innovation Through Technology and Talent” with Sudhi Bangalore, Global VP, Industry 4.0 at Stanley Black & Decker
- “The Data-Driven Manufacturer: Proven Applications of IIoT Analytics” with Sam Carver, VP, Manufacturing at A.O. Smith
- “Using Data Analytics for Energy Management” with Jeff Patten, Director, Advanced Manufacturing and Industrialization at Eaton
- “From Reactive to Real-Time: Milestones on the Analytics Journey” with Dan Pikelny, VP and Chief Analytics Officer at Navistar
Learn more about the conference at smartmanufacturingdata.com.
Members of the media interested in this event please contact email@example.com.
See the full list of MAPI’s 2020 Manufacturing Impact Series conferences at mapi.net/impactseries.
Founded in 1933, the Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation (MAPI) is a nonprofit organization that connects manufacturing leaders with the ideas they need to make smarter decisions. As the manufacturing leadership network, its mission is to build strong leadership within manufacturing to drive the growth, profitability, and stature of global manufacturers. For more information, visit mapi.net.