On September 11, McIlvaine will host a webinar that will be organizational and informative. It is part of a whole knowledge system for gas turbine combined cycle plant operators–Gas Turbine and Combined Cycle Decisions . The webinar on the 11th will try to answer the most important and difficult decisions you will have to make regarding pumps.
Here are some of the questions which will be addressed:
- Where do you use variable speed drives?
- What type of boiler feedwater pump is best?
- With fast start HRSGS and constant cycling what pump innovationss will counter some of the negative consequences of this operating mode?
- What pump issues facing GTCC operators which are unique to this type of power generation?
- What are the pump needs if zero liquid discharge technology is mandated?
- What other questions are GTCC operators asking?
More Details: Thursdays at 10 a.m. Central time, McIlvaine hosts a 90 minute web meeting on important energy and pollution control subjects. These Webinars are free of charge to owner/operators of the plants. They are also free to McIlvaine Subscribers of Power Plant Air Quality Decisions and Utility Tracking System. The cost for others is $300.00 per webinar.