- This event has passed.
Texas Water™ 2021 – Virtual
March 29 @ 8:00 am - April 1 @ 5:00 pm
What can you expect at Texas Water™ 2021 – Virtual?
- Texas Water™ has received commitments from more than 130 presenters to provide them with recorded versions of their rigorously peer-reviewed technical sessions.
- The sessions will be made available “on demand” once they are posted, allowing for convenient viewing at any time. You will not have to choose between attending different sessions as you would at an in-person conference. Better yet, all the sessions will remain posted for multiple months after the conference, to provide for maximum viewing flexibility.
- Texas Water™ is requesting operator training credit from the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality for most of the online sessions. This is an excellent way to comply with any license training requirements in a safe, convenient setting, all without the cost and hassle of travel. Last year’s Texas Water attendees could earn up to 60 hours of operator credit and are expecting similar opportunities this year. You’ll also be able to earn conference operator hours from March 29 through June 25. Professional Engineers can also obtain their self-reported professional development hours, including the requisite one hour of ethics training.
- Texas Water™ will also have their exceptional Poster Presentations to complement the technical sessions.
Many of the Texas Water special events will still be held virtually, such as:
- the Opening Session/Keynote Address
- the Women of Texas Water session
- the Young Professionals recognition event
- the Engineering Ethics Course
- the Water for People Silent Auction
- Dodson’s Drive Virtual Fun Run
- Curtis Smalley Environmental Event
And a Virtual Exhibit Hall, which will give you the opportunity to (virtually) visit the wonderful vendors that have continued their support of the conference.