- This event has passed.
Frost & Sullivan and Top Marketing Leaders Discusss How to Create a Game Plan for 2021
September 17 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Due to the current global health crisis, companies had to find new ways to connect and stay innovative. With planning season just around the corner, Frost & Sullivan’s experts and industry thought leaders will reveal how companies plan for the future with the uncertainty of a potentially prolonged pandemic and a looming recession.
Frost & Sullivan invites you to join us for the interactive virtual panel “Marketing in 2021: Uncertainty or Opportunity?”, on Thursday, September 17, 2020, at 11:00 am EST/ 8:00 am PST, to discuss and debate strategies to propel companies forward by tackling your most pressing questions.
For more information and to register for the interactive virtual panel, please visit http://frost.ly/4cs.
This conversation will be geared around YOUR needs. All participants are encouraged to submit their questions during registration. Confirmed speakers include:
- Adam Khan, Global Senior Director, Digital Strategy & Marketing Operations at Frost & Sullivan
- Gary Robbins, Senior Partner of Brand and Demand Solutions, at Frost & Sullivan
- Ashish Babu, CMO for Europe & UK at Tata Consultancy Services
- Jyllene Miller, EVP Marketing and Emerging Business at Concentrix
- Mark Wilson, CMO at Blackberry
- Stacey Fontenot, Vice President of Platform Marketing at Cvent
- Yasutaka Muzitani (Mizu), Vice President and Global CMO at Colt Technology Services
Key benefits of attending this webinar:
- New marketing tactics for 2021.
- Key factors to evaluate when planning/budgeting in-person events in the future.
- Top strategies to build your 2021 marketing plan with confidence.
- The event will also be recorded and available for on-demand viewing at http://frost.ly/4ct.
About Frost & Sullivan
For over five decades, Frost & Sullivan has become world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.