Don’t miss this popular webinar series that provides in-depth guidelines for the selection of pumps used in typical aerobic wastewater treatment plants. Series participants will:
- Gain important knowledge on how to recommend the best pump type for each wastewater application including construction materials and pump sealing recommendations
- Become familiar with the right pump application guidelines whether it’s for sludge transfer and dewatering, chemical feed, sampling or plant water systems
- Learn about the different treatment process with flow charts of wastewater treatment processes
- Receive training on each particular operation, along with descriptions of pumping process requirements
- Gain experience in how to select the right pumps to serve all of your different operations
- Improve uptime and lower maintenance costs by taking the first step by attending this new Wastewater Webinar Series.
This webinar series has three important components:
Session 1: Overview of Treatment Plants and Pumps
- Plant layouts and Site conditions
- Pump Types & Nomenclature
- Pump Selection
- Pump Assessments & Maintenance
Session 2: Pump Requirements for Plant Operators
- Pump operational requirements
- Treatment plant operations including type of pumps applied
Session 3: Pump Accessories
- Motor starting methods
- Motor Controls
- Mechanical Seals
- Pump Materials of Construction
Each live session starts at 1:00pm ET and lasts approximately one hour including time for a live Q&A session with the instructor. Leading Subject Matter Experts Joseph Witts of Drive Source International, Inc. and Jen Muir and Jessica Dzwonkoski of JK Muir will serve as instructors for this series.
Cost is $279 and includes a complimentary copy of the Wastewater Treatment Plant Pumps guidebook as a downloadable secure PDF.
NOTE: Upon registration, registrants will receive two emails from publications@Pumps.org. One email serves as your order confirmation and the other email includes session access information. Contact Kaitlyn Reynolds, Marketing Engagement Associate, Hydraulic Institute, at 973.267.9700 x1121 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding your registration.
*Please note that each individual registration counts as a seat is for 1 person, and not intended to be viewed as a group. Group pricing rates are available – please contact Kaitlyn Reynolds at email@example.com for details. Also please be advised that PDH credits are only available for registered participants of the live session.