Armstrong Fluid Technology has announced the introduction of its COMPASS H high-efficiency wet-rotor circulators with advanced Design Envelope variable speed technology.
“The COMPASS H features a Quadratic Sensorless flow control algorithm that intelligently responds to system demand to consistently provide only the necessary flow,” said Andy Januszewski, Armstrong Marketing Manager. “This feature can help the homeowner save up to 70% in energy compared to traditional circulators.”
Other key features of the COMPASS H include:
- Broad operating range of up to 20 ft. of head and up to 20 USgpm flow
- Design Envelope technology that provides Sensorless demand-based control
- Accepts 0-10V DC external control
- Communicates with most modern boilers for improved boiler efficiency
- Nine different modes of operation including auto
- Performance range covers a wide range of fixed speed circulators
- Large wiring chamber and front-mounted terminal block
- Complies with EEI<0.22
“Our new COMPASS H circulators offer simplified circulator selection, lowest installed cost, expanded application flexibility and optimized energy efficiency,” Januszewski summarized.
About Armstrong Fluid Technology
With over 1000 employees worldwide, operating seven manufacturing facilities on three continents, Armstrong Fluid Technology is known around the world as a forerunner and innovator in the design, engineering and manufacturing of intelligent fluid flow equipment. With its expertise in fluid dynamics, heat transfer, variable speed, and demand-based control, Armstrong Fluid Technology leads the fluid systems industry, including HVAC, plumbing, and fire safety in providing the most energy efficient and cost effective solutions to building professionals and owners around the globe.