The members of the Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association (WWEMA) elected new officers and directors during its Virtual 112th Annual Meeting on November 6, 2020.
The 2021 WWEMA Executive Committee comprises:
- Chairman John Collins, Chief Executive Officer, JCM Industries, Inc. (Nash, TX)
- Chairman-Elect Vince Baldasare, Sales Manager, Gorman-Rupp Company (Mansfield, OH)
- Vice-Chairman Diane Meyer, Director of Marketing, Val-Matic Valve and Manufacturing Corporation (Elmhurst, IL)
- Treasurer William (Bill) Decker, Vice President & General Manager-Equipment Service Group, Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. (Loves Park, IL)
- Immediate Past Chairman Michael Dimitriou, President, WRT LLC (Westminster, CO) Henk-Jan van Ettekoven, President, HUBER Technologies, Inc. (Denver, NC) was appointed as Assistant Treasurer.
Three members were newly elected to the WWEMA 2020 Board of Directors:
- Krista Ramirez, Business Development Manager, Revere Control Systems (Birmingham, AL)
- Fred Siino, Vice President, KLa Systems, Inc. (Assonet, MA)
- Danny Swalley, Managing Director, Electrosteel USA (Birmingham, AL)
Two members were re-elected to serve a second three-year term:
- Jay Conroy, President, Hydro-Dyne Engineering, Inc. (Clearwater, FL)
- Eric LaCoppola, President, Environment One Corporation (Niskayuna, NY)
One additional member was newly elected to fill a vacant seat of the WWEMA 2020 Board of Directors:
- John Forrest, President and Owner, Fortech, Inc. (Charlotte, NC)
Since 1908, WWEMA has informed, educated, and provided leadership on the issues that shape the future of the water and wastewater industry. Its member companies supply the most sophisticated leading-edge products and technologies, offering solutions to every water-related environmental problem and need facing today’s society. For more information, visit www.wwema.org .