Today, the Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association (WWEMA) is pleased to announce open registration for its Virtual 112th Annual Meeting Navigating Uncharted Waters-Steering Your Business to Success meeting. The invitation is for everyone in the water sector—both members and non-members—to discuss the pandemic’s impact on key aspects of operating your organization. From the economy to state and local resources to technology trends and regulatory/legislative impacts, find out what your organization needs to know to navigate these uncharted waters into 2021 and beyond.
During the meeting, attendees will hear from thought leaders and gain critical insight and practical strategies needed for success. Registration information, along with a detailed program and speaker biographies are available on the WWEMA website at https://wwema.org/annual-meeting/. WWEMA is pleased to offer ‘package pricing’ allowing the purchase of a block of five or 10 registrations to allow an organization to include many of its staff, clients, prospects, and business partners in this important meeting. An individual registration is $129 and a 5- and 10-pack of registrations are priced at $250 and $450, respectively. Speakers include:
- Michael Dimitriou, President; WRT LLC and 2020 WWEMA Board Chair. Opening Remarks.
- Gene Marks, CPA, Keynote Speaker, and President and CEO of The Marks Group PC. TECH 2020: The Biggest Tech Trends Affecting Water and Wastewater Management Companies This Year…And Beyond.
- Anirban Basu, Chairman & CEO; Sage Policy Group, Inc. Return of the Economist: COVID-19 Economic Update.
- Lucy Dadayan, Senior Research Associate; Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center. State Economic and Fiscal Picture During COVID-19 Era.
- Vanessa Leiby, Executive Director; WWEMA. The Regulatory Landscape—Past, Present, and
- Eric Sapirstein, President; ENS Resources, Inc. The Lame Duck Session: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly— What to Expect.
- John Collins, Chief Executive Officer; JCM Industries, Inc and Incoming 2021 WWEMA Board Chair. Closing Remarks.
Additionally, attendees will be offered the opportunity to participate in a virtual networking lunch and networking sessions on a topic of their choice, allowing them to meet with peers and others in the same and allied industries to discuss timely issues and share perspectives. Further, given the use of the virtual meeting platform, attendees will be able to network with other attendees immediately upon registration and for 90 or 180 days after the meeting in the online and mobile apps, respectively.
Since 1908, WWEMA has informed, educated, and provided leadership on the issues that shape the future of the water and wastewater industry. Its member companies supply the most sophisticated leading-edge products and technologies, offering solutions to every water-related environmental problem and need facing today’s society. To learn more about WWEMA, visit www.wwema.org or follow us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/wwema/ viewAsMember=true or Twitter @WWEMAtweets.