Slurry Pumping: 8 Powerful Pump Questions Every Successful Engineer Must Ask
You have bought a pump, or you are considering a purchase. Perhaps you experience problems with the pumps in your mining process. In all cases, it might be worth taking a few moments to read our tips.
- What do I expect from this pump?
- What pumps are right for my process?
- Is the temperature consistent at my site?
- What happens when the fluid stops?
- What happens if contaminations or a foreign body gets into the pump?
- How much will this pump cost me in the long run?
- Can I use the same pump for another fluid?
- What are the characteristics of my fluid?
Fill out the form to download the whitepaper