September 26-30, 2015, McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois
Entering its 88th year, the Water Environment Federation’s Annual Technical Exhibition and Conference (WEFTEC) continues to be the world’s premier water quality event. More than 20,385 water professionals attended the 2014 event with 1,027 companies exhibiting their products, services and innovative technologies in the more than 300,000 square feet of exhibition space.
The Empowering Pumps team will be in full force at this year’s event. Please visit us at Booth #2193. We are proud to feature our sponsors, who offer the best of the best in the industry! Here is a must-see checklist of innovative booths you do not want to miss:
- A.W. Chesterton Company (Booth 2074) – The leading provider of sealing devices, wear, and corrosion coatings for the industry. Chesterton offers increased equipment reliability, reduced operation costs, technical support and training. www.chesterton.com
- APG – Automation Products Group, Inc. (Booth 4245) – For more than 35 years, APG has specialized in level, pressure, and remote sensing technologies and is known for sensors that perform well in harsh and hazardous conditions. apgsensors.com
- Baldor Electric Company (Booth 2025) – Baldor Electric Company is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of industrial electric motors, power transmission products, drives and generators. baldor.com
- BJM Pumps (Booth 4648) – BJM Pumps® supplies a wide variety of submersible pumps and pump accessories for many different applications, including slurry, stainless steel, corrosion resistant, sump, sewage, trash, sludge, non-clog, solids handling, shredder, vortex, submersible dewatering, sand, agitator, hydraulic, explosion proof, utility and specialty pumps. bjmpumps.com
- Boerger (Booth 2312) – Boerger specializes in reliable and cost effective rotary lobe pumps and macerating technology for the conveyance of low-to-high viscous and abrasive materials. boerger.com
- Danfoss (Booth 4427) – Danfoss is a manufacturer of high quality products, specifically designed for water/wastewater applications, including variable frequency drives, bypass panels, harmonic mitigation solutions, and soft starters. danfossdrives.com
- Dynamatic (Booth 2800) – For more than 65 years Dynamatic® has lead the way in reliable eddy current adjustable speed drive technology. Dynamatic adjustable speed drives are ideally suited for water and wastewater pumping applications and simple to maintain. drivesourceusa.com
- KSB Inc. (Booth 4853) – KSB, Inc., a subsidiary of KSB AG, brings to the U.S. more than 140 years of global experience and competence of centrifugal pump technology. KSB, Inc. supplies quality water and wastewater pumps and mixers, submersible non-clog sewage, mixed flow, conventional dry pit sewage pumps and submersible mixers. ksbusa.com
- Ludeca (Booth 5215) – Ludeca is a leading provider of preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance solutions including laser shaft alignment, online condition monitoring, vibration analysis and balancing equipment as well as related software, services and training. ludeca.com
- Nidec (Booth 2259) – Nidec Motor Corporation (NMC) is a leading manufacturer of commercial, industrial, and appliance motors and controls. usmotors.com
- Netzsch Pumps North America, LLC (Booth 1461) – NETZSCH, the world market leader of PC pumps, offers PC pumps, rotary lobe pumps and accessories, providing customized, sophisticated solutions for various applications worldwide. netzschusa.com
- Proco Products (Booth 1417) – Proco Products, Inc. is a global leader in the design and supply of piping/ducting system expansion joints and rubber duckbill check valves for the water industry. procoproducts.com
- SEEPEX (Booth 2437) – SEEPEX is the progressive cavity (PC) pump technology expert that takes a consultative approach to providing innovative products and customized solutions for a wide range of media handling and processing applications in nearly every industry. seepex.com
- Sims Pump Valve Company (Booth 5627) – Simsite® is a patented structural composite material offered exclusively by the Sims Pump Valve Company. It is a graphite combination-fiber continuously interwoven reinforced composite with phenolic/epoxy thermoset resin designed using fibers in an interwoven bi-directional or tri-directional weave. simsite.com
- WEG (Booth 848) – WEG offers a diverse and integrated product line that includes motors, drives, soft starters, controls, generators, panels, transformers and custom solutions. weg-net/us
Among the many reasons to attend the 2015 event include:
- Stay competitive and relevant in your profession. This year’s event features 31 workshops and 145 technical sessions offering the most comprehensive educational information available. A wide range of topics and focus areas allow attendees to design their own unique learning experience with the opportunity to earn up to 35 contact hours for continuing education units and nine professional development hours.
- Discover the newest innovations and solutions. With more than 1,000 exhibiting companies, attendees will find unparalleled access to the industry’s most cutting-edge technologies.
- Access global business opportunities. WEFTEC is the only water show selected to be a part of the U.S. Commercial Service International Buyer Program. In 2014, more than 184 countries were represented.
- Make valuable connections. Take advantage of opportunities to network with leaders and experts in the field and fellow attendees spanning all areas of the water quality sector.
- Bring value to your company. WEFTEC is more affordable than any other water quality conference of its kind and features anything and everything today’s water professional needs to hear, learn, see, and experience in one location, at one event.
- Operations Challenge. The Operations Challenge is the water quality industry’s premier professional skills competition. Recognizing excellence in wastewater operations, the five events demonstrate the range of talents possessed by contemporary water quality practitioners. The Operations Challenge exposes participants to emerging practices and products in a competitive, educational, and social atmosphere.
Hope to see you there!