Every order is a priority at Wanner Engineering. Every pump is built to order. Wanner’s “Mass Customization” philosophy leverages the modular design of Hydra-Cell with sophisticated operational methods to:
- Provide you with the properly configured pump for your process application;
- At a competitive price;
- Delivered with minimal lead time.
Wanner Engineering can help you match your flow/pressure requirements to select the best model and materials of construction based on your process fluid and industry application. They maintain optimum inventory levels of parts and components that translate into cost efficiencies and faster turnaround time for customers.
An expert staff and attentive customer service practices enable us to achieve the goals of providing the Hydra-Cell pump engineered and configured to your specifications.
- A wide selection of metallic and non-metallic pump head materials plus diaphragm, valve and o-ring materials enable easy configuration to meet your specific needs from in-stock components.
- Base plates, couplings and coupling guards are available in several inline and parallel mounting configurations to suit your facility and operating environment.
- Custom pump head and body castings are available, as well as matching OEM paint and private labeling.
- Comprehensive assortment of accessories include regulator valves, oil coolers and filtration, oil level monitoring, couplings, guards, connectors, and tool kits.
- Options to enhance performance such as gear boxes, controllers, pulsation dampeners, and an assortment of drives.