The Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) is pleased to announce THRIVE VIRTUAL will be held on October 20-21, 2020. With the theme “Financing Exploration, Feasibility, Construction, and Closure Keys to Success, Navigating a Way Forward,” mining and market experts will share their insights about the direction of the industry and keys for success in 2021.
Attendees who join the THRIVE two-day virtual event will uncover new opportunities, learn how to extract value, and navigate the renewed market environment following the COVID-19 disruption.
The THRIVE conference program includes:
- The Outlook – A Phoenix Rising from Ashes of the Pandemic.
- Iron Ore and Steelmaking Raw Material Trends – China’s Driving the Market.
- Precious and Base Metals – Are We Near the Top or Just Beginning?
- Getting It Right: Moving Forward Following a Global Pandemic.
- Exploration Finance: How to Get Funded.
- How to Bridge the Financing Gap from PEA to Bankable Feasibility Study.
- Green Finance, ESG, and Sustainability: Important Hurdles to Qualify for Investor Support.
- Seizing on Infrastructure and Underground Construction Opportunities.
- Golden Opportunities and Welcoming Jurisdictions.
- Successful Equipment and Construction Finance Consortia.
- Winners Manage Risk and Uncertainty, as well as Disruptive Events.
THRIVE VIRTUAL is sponsored by Rio Tinto, Great Bear, Revival Gold, Coeur Mining, and Hecla Mining.
For more information, visit smethrive.com.
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME) brings together the mining and mineral industry’s brightest and most dedicated professionals. Over 13,000 global members advance their careers with world-class technical resources, educational programs, networking opportunities, and professional development tools from SME. Our members are focused on sharing best practices for safety, environmental stewardship, and moving mining forward.