- Elizabeth Johnson, P.E., PTOE
- Seth Tibbs. E.I.
- Josh Griffin
- Kirk Mills, P.E.
- Clark Bailey, P.E., PTOE
- Alex Leslie, P.E.
- Laura Beth Yates, P.E., PTOE
Kimley-Horn has opened an office in Birmingham- offering transportation planning and design, traffic engineering, water/wastewater, and franchise utilities services. Already familiar faces to the Birmingham area, the team includes Kirk Mills- known throughout the region for his water/wastewater and utilities expertise- and Clark Bailey, a leader in transportation planning and traffic engineering. Elizabeth Johnson comes to Birmingham from Kimley-Horn’s and private clients.
The Birmingham tearn adds to Kimley-Horn’s Alabama presence in Mobile. They will serve clients in Alabama and surrounding states.
Kimley-Horn is a full-service consulting firm with 4,000 employees in more than 80 offices nationwide, offering comprehensive engineering and planning services including:
- Traffic engineering
- Transportation planning
- Water/wastewater and utilities
- Roadway and bridge design
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Structural engineering
- Parking studies and design
- Predevelopment and entitlements
- Site civil engineering
- Land planning and landscape architecture
- Environmental consulting/planning