Products at Power-Gen International Include Innovative Valves, Pumps and Aftermarket Services
ITT Corporation (NYSE: ITT), an industry leader in essential products and services for growing end markets including the power generation industry, is showcasing its capabilities at Power-Gen International, one of the world’s largest trade shows for the sector.
Located at booth 5527, ITT products being showcased at Power-Gen include innovative products from ITT Goulds Pumps and ITT Engineered Valves, as well as monitoring and controls equipment and aftermarket services from ITT PRO Services.
- ITT Goulds Vertical Industrial Turbine (VIT) pumps incorporate advanced design techniques. Three different VIT pump models cover a wide range of hydraulic conditions to meet virtually every pumping service in a wide range of industries with optimum efficiency.
- ITT Goulds Pumps Model 3393 multi-stage pumps are designed for a wide range of high-pressure services, including boiler feed and reverse osmosis applications. The Model 3393 is the only reverse osmosis pump that makes on-board digital monitoring a standard feature, with a warning light to alert operators of potential problems.
- ITT Engineered Valves Fabri-Valve® knife gate valves handle process fluids. These custom-engineered designs can be retrofitted to complement various process systems.
- Fabri-Valve® C45 knife gate valves can be used in erosive applications, such as pulverizer isolation and coal burner isolation. Optional hard facing seats or gates are available for additional abrasion resistance.
- The Fabri-Valve® 33 PTA slurry valve is specifically designed for demanding slurry applications and to maximize service life and minimize down time.
- Skotch® Trifecta gas valves combine the function of three valves into one unit for increased safety and reliability in oil-fired and gas-fired system operations. ITT’s Trifecta valve system is used extensively in the power generation industry.
- Through its PRO Services business, the company provides an array of solutions to repair rotating equipment, improve pump equipment performance and manage total cost of ownership for its customers.
- PumpSmart® control systems provide advanced pump control, protection and optimization, designed to prevent failures, improve pump reliability and maximize flow economy.
- The ProSmart® predictive condition monitoring system collects and analyzes machine health every 5 seconds and provides automatic notifications of changing conditions. The system empowers plant managers with important information to help identify and solve problems before they impact production.
“ITT produces a complete range of pumps, engineered valves, and monitoring and controls equipment, serving the power generation industry worldwide,” said John Manna, vice president, global marketing and business development for ITT Industrial Process. “From customized pumps and valves to after-market services, visitors to Power-Gen will find innovative products and services from ITT that can help them to boost the productivity and profitability of their operations.”
ITT (NYSE: ITT) is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for growing industrial end-markets in energy infrastructure, electronics, aerospace and transportation. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 15 countries and sales in more than 125 countries. The company generated 2011 revenues of approximately $2 billion.