Pump Solutions Group™ (PSG) is proud to announce the acquisition of the EnviroGear® product line. EnviroGear operations and manufacturing are now based in Grand Terrace, CA. Product lines include: EnviroGear, a premier mag-drive internal gear pump; EnviroBase™, feature packed gear pump base plate assemblies; and EnviroCare™, a line of pump and motor protection and control products.
EnviroGear’s innovative business model combines patented technologies and proprietary manufacturing techniques, to leverage superior pump technology. This business model allows EnviroGear to compete where other seal-less (mag-drive) internal gear pumps cannot. EnviroGear’s technology combined with PSG’s world-class distribution network will lead to untapped markets and world-class growth opportunities for distributors.
While the EnviroGear pump is designed to eliminate operational concerns found in old-style seal-less gear pumps, its simple design—which consists of only seven primary parts: a magnet housing, containment canister, casing, rotor magnet assembly, idler gear, eccentric spindle and head—greatly reduces maintenance and environmental costs. EnviroBase base plates feature alignment adjusters, large grout holes and multiple options including a heavy-duty version. The EnviroGear acquisition complements and expands the PSG product range where the best technologies provide true pumping solutions.
Features & Benefits:
- No shaft seal (seal-less design)
- Simple design with only seven primary parts
- Patented Eccentric Spindle providing between-the-bearing support (no cantilever load)
- Large, long radial bushings
- One-fluid-chamber design (optimized cooling path)
- Competitor Interchangeability
- Flow rates:
- Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel: 15 to 200 gpm
- Stainless Steel: 10 to 160 gpm
- Differential Pressure:
- Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel: 20 to 200 psig (1.4 to 13.8 bar)
- Stainless Steel: 20 to 150 psig (1.4 to 10.3 bar)
Note: Consult factory for differential pressures below 20 psig.
- Viscosity: 0.5 to 50,000 cst.
- Temperature Range: -40 to 500Ëï¿½F (-40 to 260Ëï¿½C)
- Connection types:
- Threaded: NPT 1-1/2” thru 2”
- ANSI flange: 1-1/2” thru 4”
EnviroGear is a leading brand of the Pump Solutions Group (PSGÔ). Formed by its parent company Dover Corporation (DOV: NYSE) in 2008, PSG combines 7 leading brands into a cohesive organization with a broad array of transfer technologies: Wilden®, the world’s largest manufacturer of AODD pumps; Blackmer®, the largest global manufacturer of sliding vane pumps; Mouvex®, a manufacturer of eccentric disc pumps; Griswold™, an ANSI centrifugal pump manufacturer; Almatec®, a premier manufacturer of air-operated diaphragm pumps specializing in plastic pumps with solid housings; and Neptune™, a producer of chemical metering pumps and chemical feed systems; and EnviroGear®, a premier mag-drive internal gear pump manufacturer.For more information, please visit www.envirogearpump.com.