AESSEAL® is pleased to announce the release of its FREE series on mechanical seals and pump reliability. The weekly videos are aimed at anyone who is interested in improving the reliability of their pumping equipment, increasing mean time between failures, reducing operational costs and increasing profitability.
The videos are presented by Chris Dean the Group Technical Training Officer for AESSEAL®. Chris has over 35 years of mechanical engineering experience, in industries ranging from pulp and paper through to nuclear reprocessing. This experience has seen Chris develop relationships with distributors, end users and pump repair houses throughout the world.
The videos cover the following topics:
- What mechanical seals need for a long life
- How oversized pumps can kill mechanical seals
- How production pressures impact on mechanical seal life
- How to stop mechanical seals prematurely failing
- How to reduce your pump downtime
Sign up today at the following address, and see how you can improve your pump reliability: sealselection.com/pump-reliability