The Hydraulic Institute (HI) and Pump Systems Matter (PSM) will host its 2014 Annual Meeting at the Wigwam in Litchfield Park, Arizona from February 6-11, 2014.
The 2014 Annual Meeting will serve as a valuable resource for executives, engineers, and marketing professionals associated with pump and supplier companies throughout North America and Europe who are seeking exclusive educational and networking opportunities. Hydraulic Institute technical committees will meet to address industry standards, guidelines, and DOE pump efficiency standards. Representatives from HI Member, Associate Member and Standards Partner companies work together to develop comprehensive standards and guidelines using an ANSI-approved consensus process. They also produce other industry-related technical documents, guidebooks, training webinars, in-person courses and e-Learning courses.
Several featured guest speakers include:
- Dr. Leroy Chiao, Renowned American astronaut: Leadership Lessons from the International Space Station: Culture, Teamwork & Getting Things Done
- Alan Beaulieu, Economist, Institute of Trend Research: Economic Update: Fiscal Reality
- Reid Wilson, Editor-in-Chief, National Journal’s “The Hotline”: Politics, Politics, Politics!
- Steve Bowditch, Global Product Line Manager, ARC Composite Coatings Group, A.W. Chesterton Company: Pump Knowledge Workshop: Protective Coatings as Tool for Managing Pump Assets & Performance
- Thomas Haan, Principal, Global Equity Consulting, LLC: Market Intelligence Presentation: Pump Industry Performance & M&A Activity – Review & Outlook
- Europump: Breakfast Briefing: The Latest from the European Pump Industry
- Department of Energy Update
The program will also include the bi-annual CEO Roundtable, the Market Intelligence Committee, Standards Leadership Workshop, and over thirty HI Technical Committees. PSM meetings will include the Board of Directors. Networking events include dinners, receptions, a Tabletop Display Reception for Associate Members, a golf scramble tournament, Awards Dinner & Officer Installation, and a robust program planned for spouses and guests.
Registration is open to all HI Members, Associate Members, Standards Partners, PSM Sponsors, Europump Members, and eligible prospective HI members. Early registration discounts apply for those who register by January 3, 2014. Group discounts and young engineer discounts are also available. For complete details and to register, visitwww.Pumps.org/14Annual or contact Gabrielle Bernardo at 973.267.9700 x125.