- This event has passed.
Capacity, Management, Operations, and Maintenance (CMOM) Workshop
August 20, 2018 @ 10:00 am - August 21, 2018 @ 3:30 pm
There’s still time to register!
Monday-Tuesday, August 20-21, 2018 | Austin Convention Center 10:00AM to 5:30PM – Monday, August 20, 2018 (Lunch provided) 8:00AM to 3:30PM – Tuesday, August 21, 2018 (Lunch provided) 13.5 hours of CEU credit have been requested through the TCEQ
For the 15th year in a row, the EPA Region 6 Capacity Management Operation and Maintenance (CMOM) Workshop will be held in Ballroom A of the Austin Convention Center on Monday, August 20 and Tuesday, August 21, 2018. We have an excellent line-up of speakers.
Here is the best deal in the Great State of Texas! You get 15 hours of PDH (including ethics) for professional engineers and 13.5 wastewater operator certification hours have been requested through TCEQ. All this for only $165 (for WEAT Members)! $215for Non-members.
Agenda highlights include:
- EPA Headquarters Perspective
- EPA Region 6 Perspective
- TCEQ’s Sanitary Sewer Overflow Initiative
- PBS’s Liquid Assets: The Story of Our Water Infrastructure — 10 Years Later
- PIPEiD: National Water Pipeline Infrastructure Database
- Accountability: A Tough Tough Nut to Crack
- Collection System Basin Prioritization
- Capacity Management in Tulsa, OK
- SAWS SSO Reduction Program: Outreach-Based Approach for Non-Dispersibles
- Asset Management: Top-Down or Bottom-Up?
- Multisensors in Collection Systems
- Hurricane Harvey’s Effect on Staffing
- Minimizing FOG Deposit Adhesion to Sewers