CFturbo is headquartered in Dresden, Germany, with a major office in New York City, New York, and is supported by global network of distributors. Dedicated to turbomachinery design and related engineering services in design of rotating machinery, fluid flow and heat transfer, CFturbo has become a partner with worldwide respect in the turbomachinery community over the last ten years.
Our conceptual design software CFturbo is the most user-friendly system available on the market. The software can be used to design axial, radial and mixed-flow pumps, fans, blowers, compressors and turbines, as well as for diffusers, stators, return channels and volutes including secondary flow path modeling.
CFturbo offers a number of turbomachinery engineering services including aerodynamic and hydraulic designs, CFD- and FEA-simulation, rotating machinery optimization, mechanical design, prototyping and testing.
COMPANY WHITE PAPERS
- Design And Investigation Of A Multistage Axial Contra-Rotating Fan
- Optimization of an Axial Pump using CFturbo, Simerics and optiSLang
- Detecting Potentially Unstable Cavitation Modes with Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analysis
- A Complex Approach Using Splitter Blade Impellers To Improve Centrifugal Pump Performance
- Non-Propeller Propulsion System for a Human Powered Submarine
- Design and Analysis of a High Speed, High Pressure Peroxide/RP-1 Turbopump