You can monitor, analyze, and compare your equipment intelligence from anywhere
The simple-to-install Chesterton Connect™ is a comprehensive equipment sensor and app that provides 24/7 monitoring of equipment conditions including equipment vibration, process pressure and temperature, and surface temperature.
The Chesterton Connect Cloud gives you a powerful window into the health of all equipment monitored by Chesterton Connect devices. It is an efficient intelligence tool that helps you easily detect variations in equipment performance to focus maintenance efforts where needed most.
- Spot trends to address potential threats to uptime
- Pinpoint issues causing difficult-to-uncover failures
- Predict potential problems to help lower maintenance costs
- Easily modernize your plant operations
Equipment Intelligence at a Glance
Use Chesterton Connect Cloud to:
- Set alert notifications by equipment and by user
- Correlate multiple measurements for a specific time
- Quickly overlay and compare data for multiple pieces of equipment
- Compare vibration against published standards
- Produce equipment performance reports easily
Dashboard View: Customized to Your Needs
Chesterton Connect™ Cloud allows you to monitor all equipment linked to Chesterton Connect sensors 24/7 through an easy-to-use dashboard.
From wherever you are, view overall performance, explore variances and trends, add notes, and take action to increase uptime and productivity.
- Security: 24/7 security, authentication, and backup of data
- Personalization: Flexible management of user roles, permissions, and reports
- Data Storage: Unlimited storage of Chesterton Connect measurements, alarms, and notes
- Data Visualization: Simple to navigate graphs, alarms, and notes
- Access: Global access to unlimited sensors
Track Vibration Trends 24/7 Vibration for Equipment and Structures
The Chesterton Connect Cloud:
- Allows you to easily visualize vibration trends through a color-coded analysis
- Displays vibration velocity as well as acceleration
- Delivers 3 axes vibration monitoring