Though having to be postponed, this past Thursday the Pump Industry Awards Ceremony was finally able to take place!
Throughout the pandemic, and especially through lockdown, the pump sector played a key role in ensuring our utilities, manufacturing processes, and essential services were maintained, and so for the 2022 award program, special recognition will go to those companies and individuals who have gone that extra mile to meet any additional demands and challenges brought about by Covid.
At Empowering Pumps & Equipment, we had the pleasure of having our very own Vince Marino attend the ceremony. “I loved the high concentration of pump people plus the wonderful accents,” said Marino about what he enjoyed most about the event.
And without further ado, the winners of this year’s PI Awards are:
- Product of the Year – DAB Pumps: Esybox Max
- Project of the Year – SPP Pumps: Re-Engineering of a Large 53-Year Old Splitcase Pump
- Environmental Contribution of the Year – The Wilo K Series – Broken Scar (Northumbrian Water)
- Manufacturer of the Year – Apex Pumps
- Distributor of the Year – Flowtech Water Solutions
- Supplier of the Year – ABB
- Contribution to Skills & Training – Ken Vance, Salamander Pumps
- Rising Star Award – Jack Sheard, Fluid Water Solutions
- Lifetime Contribution – Steve Schofield
Learn more about the 2022 winners, here: https://www.pumpindustryawards.com/2022-winners