A.W. Chesterton Company is pleased to announce the introduction of a new range of low VOC coatings formulated by their European affiliate, Ceramic Polymer GmbH. These products provide 100% solids epoxy lining performance at the price point of higher VOC containing systems. Ceramic Polymer coatings are highly reinforced and are capable of providing long-term protection under industrially corrosive environments ranging from immersion conditions (temperatures up to 180F) to vapor conditions (temperatures up to 250F). The products also are able to be rapidly and easily applied by conventional spray as well as manual methods due to their low viscosity and long pot-life.
The product introduction includes:
- SF/LF: A 100% solids high build (30+ mil) coating system used primarily in marine and wastewater
- STP ep-hv: A 100% solids, surface tolerant, long pot life, high viscosity/high build (30+ mil) coatings system
- CN 1M V15H3: A 100% solids, nano-particle-reinforced epoxy novolac for aggressive chemical exposures
- Synthofloor 8016: A 100% solids, low viscosity, epoxy primer/sealer formulated to be used “as is” as a primer. It can be bulked up with clean dry silica sand and used as a sparge coat.
- Synthofloor 8463: A 100% solids, low viscosity, 30-40 mil thick, self-leveling epoxy floor coating for mild to moderate chemical resistance. It also can be bulked up with clean dry silica sand to be used as a high-build, wear-resistant coatings
For more information visit Ceramic Polymer’s website at www.ceramic-polymer.de or contact Steve Bowditch, Global Market Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 978-469-6547.
About A.W. Chesterton Company
Operating in over 100 countries around the world, Chesterton is recognized as a leading provider of knowledge backed solutions and expert service for Rotary, Stationary, and Fluid Power equipment supported by a comprehensive line of industrial fluid sealing solutions, high performance protective coatings, and specialty industrial lubrication.