The Centrifugal Pumps Webinar from Engineered Software Inc. is a two-hour on-demand web training seminar that provides participants with a solid foundation in basic centrifugal pump knowledge.
After two hours, participants will learn how to lower pump operating and maintenance costs through having an understanding of major pump theory and operation.
This two hour course is worth 2 PDH.
After two hours participants will understand:
- How to read pump curves
- Basic pump operation
- NPSH and cavitation
- Pump and system interaction
Who should attend?
The Centrifugal Pumps Webinar is perfect for anyone interested in understanding major pump theory, pump operation, and how to reduce pump operating and maintenance costs.
- Major Pump Components
- Centrifugal Pump Theory of Operation
- Understanding Pump Curves, NPSH and Cavitation
- Pump Affinity Laws, Power and Cost of Operation
- Parallel and Series Pump Operation