Accurate, versatile chemical metering pumps
Delivering flow rates that remain constant right up to 100 psi Qdos peristaltic chemical metering pumps give users a unique advantage over diaphragm metering pumps.
Qdos pumps offer long maintenance intervals, reducing the impact of process downtime and lowering the overall cost of ownership.
- Cut chemical cost through higher accuracy metering
- Simple drop-in installation eliminates ancillary equipment
- Reduced maintenance with single, no-tools, component replacement
- Flow rates from 0.001 to 31.7 USGPH at up to 100psi
- Cost of ownership is less than that of a diaphragm pump
Eliminate ancillary equipment
A diaphragm metering pump often requires a range of high maintenance ancillary items to function.
The Qdos pump eliminates ancillary equipment while ensuring accurate, linear and repeatable metering across all process conditions.
- No backpressure valves
- No pulsation dampener
- No degassing valves
- No foot valves and strainers
- No float switches
Total cost of ownership is less than a diaphragm pump
Typical installation comparing a diaphragm metering pump with the Qdos peristaltic metering pump