Cook Compression offers a wide assortment of packing cases suitable for use at pressures ranging from vacuum to 50,000 psi. Options include:
- Features for lubrication, venting, purging and cooling
- Material options for all gases and pressure conditions
- Advanced hyper sealing components
- Cases for non-lubricated service
- Vented and buffered cases specially designed for your application to reduce fugitive emissions
Cook Vortex™ cooled packing cases significantly improve heat transfer, resulting in extended sealing component life. They also simplify maintenance and eliminate gas-to-coolant leakage.
Learn more at www.cookcompression.com/products/compressor-sealing-components/packing-cases/.