Deep well performance as quickly as you need it
Deep well operators must keep the water flowing. Farmers and golf course superintendents depend on it. So do municipalities, which have the enormous responsibility of providing drinking water to millions of people.
That’s why Flowserve developed the Byron Jackson H2O+ submersible pumps and motors quick-delivery program. Available in sizes of 6 through 10 in, Byron Jackson H2O+ submersible pumps and motors are stocked strategically for quick delivery, so you can keep your processes running profitably.
In addition to quick delivery, these cost-effective pumps feature upgraded materials and advanced hydraulics, along with reliable and long-lasting, water-filled submersible motors to provide the quality and performance you expect from Flowserve.
- Precision cast stainless steel impellers and bowls replace sand-cast bronzes and irons for high-efficiency operation and extended lifecycles.
- Rugged construction — starting with heavy-duty castings — withstands typical sand and debris, which can degrade performance and accelerate wear on pump components.
- Broad hydraulic coverage ensures a precise fit for your specific application requirements.
- Byron Jackson H2O+ water-filled, wet-wound motors are environmentally friendly, provide high efficiency, and offer outstanding reliability.
- Lightweight, modular construction simplifies installation, reduces lead times, and decreases the number of parts for stocking partners.
Ideal for water well applications
- Golf courses
- Industrial processes
- Municipal water suppliers
- Mine dewatering
Byron Jackson H2O+ submersible pumps and motors meet or exceed EEI and PEI standards and meet NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 as well as Europump 98/83/EC drinking water standards.
- High-efficiency, precision cast stainless steel impellers
- Collet-mounted impeller system
- Standard integral stainless steel check valve with either
NPT or BSPT threads
- Standard NEMA coupling design and flange dimensions
- Long-lasting rubber bearings
- High-performance composite wear rings
- High-quality PE2+PA winding wire insulation
- Standard NEMA splined/keyed shaft and flange dimensions
- Heavy-duty bearings with high thrust capacity
- Water-lubricated, carbon radial bearings
- Temperature monitoring sensors available
- Rewindable motor stator