- This event has passed.
How to Construct and Operate a Temporary Oven
October 17, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Type of education: Webinar
Date of the event: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Central Time Zone
Instructor: Chuck Yung, EASA Senior Technical Support Specialist
This webinar will demonstrate an easy-to-build temporary oven that can be constructed in the service center or in situ. Discussion will cover:
- Materials to use and where to obtain
- Heating: electric, propane, or other?
- Measuring winding temperature
- Regulating oven temperature
- Storage of the parts when not in use
- Safety concerns and cautions
Target audience: This webinar will benefit service center supervisors and management.
PRICE: Member price: $59 per site
Nonmember price: $199 per site