- This event has passed.
2017 AHR Expo in Las Vegas
January 30, 2017 - February 1, 2017
The World’s Largest HVACR Marketplace
Monday, January 30 – Wednesday, February 1
Las Vegas Convention Center
Recognized as the largest trade show of its kind, the 69th International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) returns to Las Vegas in 2017. The Show welcomes HVACR professionals serving commercial, industrial, residential and institutional markets. Each year, thousands of companies of all sizes exhibit their air-conditioning, heating, ventilation and refrigeration systems, equipment and components. Thousands of contractors, engineers, OEMs, distributors and other industry professionals attend the Exposition in search of new products and services.
2017 AHR EXPO
- The world’s largest trade show exclusively for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry
- More than 100 free and paid educational sessions, ASHRAE Learning Institute courses, certification exams, presentations and PM live seminars
- Special Show features:
- ASHRAE Winter Conference held concurrently with the Show
- Building Automation and Control Showcase
- Software Center
- New Product and Technology Theater presentations
- Newly formatted AHR Expo Innovation Awards Ceremony
Exhibitors and attendees from around the world and every segment of the HVACR industry, including:
- Nearly 2,000 exhibiting companies from 35 countries representing every facet of the industry
- Over 485,000 net sq. ft. of exhibit space
- Over 60,000 attendees (35,000+ visitors)
Monday, January 30, 2017 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday, January 31, 2017 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday, February 1, 2017 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Las Vegas Convention Center
VISITORS: Advance registration is free to qualified professionals leading up to the Show. Registration fee is $30 after cut-off date and onsite. No one under 16 is admitted. 16 and 17 year old students may attend if accompanied by an adult.
PRESS: Complimentary press badges will be issued to members of the media (editors, writers and publishers) when they register on the Press portal of the Show website atahrexpo.com/newpress/pressbadge.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
ABOUT THE AHR EXPO:
The International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo), which began more than 85 years ago as a heating and ventilation show, has now grown into one of the world’s largest HVACR events. The Exposition is held annually in key markets and major cities across the U.S., hosting more than 2,000 exhibitors and bringing in crowds of 60,000 industry professionals. The Show provides a unique forum for the HVACR community to come together and share new products, technologies, and ideas. The event is co-sponsored by ASHRAE and AHRI, and is held concurrently with ASHRAE’s Winter Conference.