For utilities and industrial and commercial water and gas infrastructure systems that rely on flow control and monitoring, Mueller Water Products has a deeply knowledgeable team and advanced portfolio of reliable and innovative solutions that combine to address your needs, while also being highly adaptive and forward thinking so you can be confident in your system’s performance for a long time to come.
Mueller Water Products, Inc., (NYSE:MWA) is a leading manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water in North America. Our broad product and service portfolio includes engineered valves, fire hydrants, metering products and systems, leak detection and pipe condition assessment. We help municipalities increase operational efficiencies, improve customer service and prioritize capital spending.
When you invest in water infrastructure, smart really matters, from the products themselves to the people behind them. Using rock solid materials and ground-breaking technology, our products and services are designed and engineered for the long run. That means lasting value for the communities and contractors who choose solutions offered by the Mueller Water Products brands, value that ultimately can translate into cost savings. Plus, our people know the industry inside and out, and will be there whenever you need us.
- H-2361 Mueller® Insertion Valve
- Super Centurion® Dry Barrel Fire Hydrant
- EchoShore®-DX Node latest in Fixed Leak Detection & now on the 4G LTE network
- Sentryx™ Water Intelligence Platform
- Integral Restraints
- Mueller Mi.NET Through-The-Lid Antenna
- New & Improved Super Centurion
- Singer SPI-MV Electromagnetic Flow Meter
- Singer Pneumatic Dynamic Lifter
- It's a Technologically-Advanced Leak Management Tool.
- Hydro-Guard® Pressure Monitoring System
- Mueller Adds Reclaimed Water Wrench Nut for Resilient Wedge Gate Valves To Enhance Security and Water Identity
- Singer 106/206 PGM-2PR-630-SM Pressure Management Valve
- LCP-TP Level Control Panel
COMPANY WHITE PAPERS
- Putting Your Control Valve Online
- Identifying Operational Risks in Water Distribution Systems
- The Smarter Hydrant provides Pressure Monitoring, Leak Detection, and 24/7 Fire Protection
- Control Valve Service Matrix & Score Card
- 5 Things to Check When Maintaining a Pressure Reducing Valve
- Valves Won’t Open? Valves Won’t Close? Use this Valve Troubleshooting Guide.
- “From Sedan to Sportster” – How to Boost the Performance of Pressure Reducing Valves without Breaking the Budget
- A Guide To Eliminating Pipe Breaks