EBARA Fluid Handling (EFH), the US sales and service subsidiary of EBARA Corporation, Japan, provides engineered pump, pump products and related services for the water, wastewater, commercial, municipal, energy and power industries offering reliable product knowledge, application expertise and responsive support including aftermarket replacement parts services.
With horsepower ranges up to 800 HP and capacities to 35,000 GPM, EFH’s cast iron submersible pumps meet a wide range of industrial, municipal, flood control, and residential water and wastewater applications. The cast iron line of pumps includes submersible sewage, submersible sump, semi-vortex, vortex, grinder, non-clog and dry pit models.
EFH offers a comprehensive line of corrosion resistant formed stainless steel pumps that include end suction centrifugal, multistage, and submersible sump, effluent and sewage pumps.
EBARA Fluid Handling maintains inventory that allows it to assemble, test, and ship 1/2 to 150 HP cast iron submersible pumps in 5 to 14 working days, and as well, offer a 24-hour Quick Ship program on most stainless steel pumps and parts. The Rock Hill facility includes a new 81,000 gallon computer-aided testing area capable of handling large-scale pump models both in wet and dry pit configurations up to 350 HP.
EBARA pump service and parts are available through an extensive service network throughout North America to assist customers in replacement of parts or complete pumps and motors.
Recognizing the continued strain on water and wastewater facilities and infrastructures with increased maintenance, energy and environmental demands and costs, EBARA Fluid Handling strives to deploy the best water, wastewater pumps, pump products, and technologies to meet these requirements.
COMPANY WHITE PAPERS
- Commercial Building Water Transfer Services: Cast Iron vs. Stainless Steel Pumps
- A Quick Guide to Basic Centrifugal Pump Trouble Shooting
- Lecture on Fundamental Aspects of High Temperature Corrosion and Corrosion Protection Part 3: High Temperature Corrosion and Corrosion Protection of the Boiler in Waste to Energy Plants
- Under the Scenes of Our Lives- High-Pressure Pumps-CO2 Injection Pumps
- Technical Specs of the TH Series End Suction Centrifugual Pump from EBARA International Corporation Fluid Handling Division
- EP1 Packaged Pump System