Up to 80% Energy Savings!*
Energy is a valuable commodity. This is why Wilo created the world’s first high-efficiency circulator in 2001. With the help of ECM technology, this efficient, functional and flexible pump for heating, cooling, and air conditioning reduces annual power consumption by up to 80%. Standing for Electronically Commutated Motor, ECM essentially comprises a synchronous motor with a permanent magnet rotor. The unique rotor-stator construction helps eliminate electrical losses.
- Hot Water Heating Systems
- Closed Cooling Circuits
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Solar / Geothermal
Features & Benefits:
- EC motor technology reduces energy consumption by up to 80%
- ‘Red Button’ technology and LEDdisplay
- Lead/Lag operation with auto 24-hr alternation
- Dual-volute design cuts installation costs by up to 50%
- Optimized peak load operation
- ΔP-V, ΔP-C, ΔP-T speed control or external signals with IF module.
- Temp Range: 14°F to 230°F (-10°C to 110°C)
- Electrical Connection: 1~230v (+/- 10%)
- Max flows: 480 USGPM
- Max Head: 43 feet
Materials of Construction:
- Cast Iron, Cataphoresis Coated Volute
- Composite Impeller
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- Carbon, Metal Impregnated Bearing
Compatible with IR Device & IF Modules
*Compared to an uncontrolled circulator.