Bredel hose pumps have no valves or seals to leak, clog or replace and provide flow rates to 475 USGPM and pressures to 232psi.
They can pump viscous and abrasive slurries, pastes and sludge, with up to 80% solids in suspension.
- Suction lift capability of up to 30ft (9.14m)
- Dry running and self-priming
- Abrasion resistant hoses can double pump uptime and save energy
- No seals, ball-checks, diaphragms, glands, immersed rotors, stators or pistons to leak, clog, corrode or replace
- Handles abrasive slurries, corrosive acids, gaseous liquids
- No slippage, allowing true positive displacement for accurate and repeatable metering
- No ancillary equipment, check valves, sealing water flush systems or run-dry protection required
- Fully reversible to blow out suction and drain lines safely
- DuCoNite® pump with electroplated finish for aggressive chemical environments
Product by: Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group