Suzane Greeman ASQ-CMQOE, CAMA, CAMP, CMRP, MBA is an Entrepreneur and Author of the book “Risk-based Asset Criticality Assessment”, an International Keynote Speaker, and Asset Management Thought Leader & Instructor.
• Author of Risk-based Asset Criticality Assessment (R-b ACA©) Handbook: A practical guide to improve asset criticality by incorporating asset, risk, quality and business management principles!
• Certified asset, maintenance and quality management professional with 21 years of Canadian and international maintenance and asset management leadership. Experience in asset-intensive industries, including heavy manufacturing, power generation, waste water and consulting/professional services.
• Visionary in delivering results to large and established public and private sector organizations in identifying and realizing significant continuous improvements and maintenance process re-engineering. Consistent track record of generating dramatic profit increases through maintenance cost reductions, asset risk reduction, and maintenance effectiveness.
• Have an exceptional knowledge of and experience base in asset, maintenance and supply chain management, engineering, environmental, health and safety (safe work practices), quality control, change management and risk management principles. Extensive background in leading major capital projects.
• A strategic leader with a proven track record of inspiring multi-disciplinary teams of up to 60, including engineers, maintenance planners, tradespeople, apprentices, support staff, and contractors, coupled with expert knowledge of human resource best practices in unionized and non-unionized environments.
• Adept in procurement and contract management practices, including bid preparation, tender evaluation and selection, site inspections, project tracking, change order negotiations, and dispute resolution for contracts related to maintenance, operations and renovations for large facilities. Familiar with FIDIC contract clauses.
• Managed budgets up to $200 million U.S. Adept in financial analysis, financial planning, asset management, accounting standards for capitalization of turnaround costs, and KPI development and analysis.