- This event has passed.
Sulzer Pump Services In Chattanooga
June 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Chattanooga Service Center Capabilities:
- OEM-X line specialty pump service: reverse engineering, manufacturing and certification of pumps for any pump model
- QA program certified to meet 10CFR50 Appendix B, part 21, and ASME N & NPT Class 1, 2, and 3
- Onsite vertical pump testing facility
- Comprehensive Machine Shop
- 40-Ton crane capacity
- Turnkey solutions in the shop and with 24/7 field service
Open House Offerings:
8:30 am – 9:00 am | Welcome & Refreshments
9:00 am – 11:00 am | Class #1
11:00 am – 11:30 am | Shop Tour
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm | Class #2
Horizontal Multi-Stage Pump
This exciting hands-on workshop offers a practical opportunity to learn on a physical, multi-stage, horizontal pump. Designed for the process colling water application, the pump top cover and bearing housing covers are removed to display internal components. Topics include pump design and operation.
Four-Part Series | 30 minutes each
How Pumps Work and Behave in a System
Bolt Torquing as a System and operating Experience, OE
Forced Feed Lube Oil Systems
Stuffing Box Configurations
Win a FREE Pump Training Class!
May 5, 2023
For a chance to win an exclusive Sulzer 3-day pump training class!
*Winner announced live at the Open House, and must be present to win.
*Free training class must be used by June 30, 2025.