Inpro/Seal® delivers innovative bearing protection and shaft sealing solutions for a variety of rotating equipment in the chemical processing, food & beverage, HVAC, mining, oil & gas, power generation, primary metals, processing, and pulp & paper industries. With manufacturing capabilities in North America, Europe and Asia, and a global sales network, Inpro/Seal provides responsive, localized support to customers worldwide.
Inpro/Seal technology increases the reliability of applications and provides real cost savings by improving mean time between repair (MTBR). Our distinct product line offers permanent solutions to many of the costly maintenance problems that disrupt normal production. Inpro/Seal products are custom engineered to fit your exact requirements for optimized performance in your specific application.
COMPANY WHITE PAPERS
- Inpro/Seal Split Air Mizer Installation
- Inpro/Seal Solid Air Mizer Installation
- Inpro/Seal Standard Bearing Isolator Installation
- "Know How" - Bearing Isolator Measurement
- Hidden Costs and Risks: Improving Turbine Bearing Reliability and Plant Safety [Technical Presentation]
- Bearing Protection: An Often Overlooked Component of Equipment Reliability
- Air Mizer® Side Entry Agitators Case Studies