UL’s comprehensive offerings cover many aspects of pump safety and performance including health effects, pool and spa, electrical safety, fire suppression, hazardous locations, and use with flammable liquids to NSF, CSA, UL, and ASME standards.
For pumps used in potable water applications UL provides the support and expertise to test and certify your pumps to NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372.
The benefits of working with UL’s Water team include:
- Industry competitive pricing and fast turnaround times
- Experienced staff that quickly learn your products, your people, and your needs
- Engineering knowledge that spans many industries so your products can be evaluated in one place
- Direct access to our most technically competent staff
- A strong regulatory and retail network that helps ensure acceptance of the UL Mark
Pump manufacturers receive 20% off their first NSF/ANSI 61 or NSF/ANSI 372 project with UL.* Visit UL.com/Water or contact us via email at WaterInfo@ul.com.
*Offer valid through June 30, 2017 for first time NSF/ANSI 61 & NSF/ANSI 372 customers only.