Pump Engineer is pleased to present the second Pump Summit Americas Conference & Exhibition, which will take place on June 26th and 27th, 2018 in Houston, Texas. America’s premier networking event for pump experts will be held in the George R. Brown Convention Center alongside the Fugitive Emissions Summit Americas.
The Pump Summit Americas 2018 Conference & Exhibition aims to bring together end users, EPCs, manufacturers, distributors and OEMs from a variety of industries to network and share their knowledge of pump applications. The goal is to create a community and to work together to educate the pump industry.
Workshops will focus on: Pumping Systems Optimization, Pump Control Systems, Maintenance, Service & Repair, Troubleshooting Pumps & Sealing Systems, Machinery Health, Reliability Best Practices, Specialty Pumps, Pump Installation Best Practices and Pulsating Flow Problems & Solutions. Additionally, there will be plenary presentations each morning to kick off the event, focusing on Industry Standards, Big Data/Condition Monitoring, Pump Industry Outlook and more.
Pump professionals from companies such as A.W. Chesterton, The Hydraulic Institute, Chevron Phillips and Burns & McDonnell will present on a variety of informative and current topics. Workshop presentations will cover the following and more:
- Cyber Security for Connected Pumps
- Adapting Lubrication Practices
- Pump Evaluation & Repair Techniques
- Condition Monitoring of Deepwater Subsea Pump Systems
- Reliability Program Implementation from an End User Perspective
- Best Practices to Test Volumetric Pumps
- Mechanical Sealing Systems Reliability & Troubleshooting
- Trend Based Narrow-Band Envelope Alarming Method for Vibration Analysis
To view the full Conference Schedule please click here.
Registration is now open for Pump Summit Americas 2018. Register now!
For more information please visit the website at: www.pumpsummitamericas.com