PSG®, a Dover company and a global leader in the manufacture of pumps, systems and related flow-control solutions, is pleased to announce that it will be exhibiting its market-leading pump solutions for the paint & coatings industry in booth 137 at ABRAFATI 2017. Taking place from October 3-5 in São Paulo, Brazil, ABRAFATI brings together a wide variety of manufacturers and suppliers from the global paint & coatings market.
Whether it’s a water-based or solvent-based manufacturing operation, PSG, and its portfolio of pump technologies, offers flow solutions that can help improve environmental compliance, energy efficiency and overall operational performance in the paint & coatings market. At this year’s event, the following PSG pump technologies will be on display in the booth:
- Blackmer® sliding vane pumps: the suction and self-priming capabilities make them ideal for high-efficiency offloading of resins and solvents from transports, and as transfer pumps from above or underground storage tanks to mixers. Designed to improve reliability, energy-efficiency, sealing integrity for controlling VOCs and volumetric consistency when transferring difficult to paint & coatings.
- EnviroGear® internal gear pumps: engineered to not only overcome the unique operational challenges found in the paint & coatings industry, but do so in the safest, most efficient and profitable way possible. E Series pumps feature a one fluid chamber seal-leas design that eliminates leak points, ensuring containment of harmful VOCs while eliminating exposure to site personnel to harmful chemicals. G Series pumps incorporate a universal bracket design to accommodate a wide range of sealing options for improved seal integrity, an important consideration in paint & coatings applications.
- Wilden® air-operated doable-diaphragm (AODD) pumps: ensure total product containment while reducing internal friction to maximize output and efficiency. Provide gentle handing and strong suction/discharge pressures for sensitive, high-viscosity paint and coatings fluids. Drop-in configurations are also available, which allows the pump to be installed in an existing footprint without the need to disturb the piping.
- Mouvex® eccentric disc pumps: feature a unique eccentric disc operating principle that allows them to pump air, thereby enabling them to clear transfer lines of usable raw materials and saleable paint & coatings end products. Features a unique design that ensures durability, safety and product containment while delivering very high suction and discharge pressures.
- Almatec® AODD pumps: provide paint & coatings operators with increased capacity and decreased air consumption and optimized flow patterns. Provide a safe pumping environment thanks to its solid-block construction with abrasion-resistant polyethylene (PE) and chemical-resistant PTFE materials. Featuring no mechanical seals, Almatec pumps utilize stainless steel ring technology instead to increase protection from leaks by creating a consistent compression around the ring for higher torque.
- Neptune® hydraulic diaphragm metering pumps: engineered from the ground up to provide paint & coatings manufacturers with a more robust and durable pump than similar mechanical diaphragm pump designs. The straight-through flow design of the liquid ends and the elimination of contour plate results in improved flow characteristics, making the pump the ideal solution for pumping difficult paint & coatings.
To learn more about PSG® and its numerous product brands, please visit psgdover.com.
PSG®, a Dover company, is a global leader in the manufacture of pumps, systems and related flow-control solutions for the safe and efficient movement, measurement and control of the most critical and valuable materials within targeted global growth markets. The company’s products are manufactured on three continents – North America, Europe and Asia – in state-of-the-art facilities that practice lean manufacturing and are ISO-certified. PSG proudly employs 1,400 team members in 19 global locations and supports more than 1,700 channel partners in more than 100 countries. For additional information on PSG, please go to psgdover.com.