PSG®, a Dover company and a global leader in the manufacture of pumps, systems and related flow-control solutions, is pleased to announce that several of its brands will be exhibiting their market-leading technologies at Anuga FoodTec 2018 in Hall 10.2 Stand G101 G109. Anuga FoodTec, which will be held on March 20-23 in Cologne, Germany, is an international trade fair for the food and beverage industry.
PSG has been providing pumps for the food and beverage industry for over two decades. The PSG brands that serve this market meet the strict requirements for hygienic transfer with certifications like 3A, FDA, EC 1935/2004 and EHEDG, providing solutions that safely transfer high value fluids. The exhibition motto at this year’s show is “Resource Efficiency,” which refers to utilizing resources in a sustainable and optimized way to minimize impacts on the environment, or in other words, to deliver greater value with less input.
Specifically, the PSG brands that will be on display at this year’s show include:
- Mouvex®: will be exhibiting its new Easy Clean System (ECS) for its SLS4 and SLS8 pumps. Specifically designed to improve clean-in-place (CIP) operations and make the process easier than ever before, the new ECS eliminates the need for external CIP bypass while allowing full CIP flow to pass through the pump for maximum efficiency. In addition, Mouvex will be illustrating how its eccentric disc pumps can help food and beverage manufacturers enhance product recovery, one of the key points related to resource efficiency.
- Quattroflow™: will be featuring its QuattroTec Series quaternary diaphragm pumps, which have been developed through the adoption and redesign of the Quattroflow pump to retain the advantages and concurrently achieving the requirements of hygienic applications. These pumps feature a unique seal-less design, self-priming and dry run capabilities, compact footprint, high-suction lift, and are CIP and SIP capable.
- Almatec®: will be highlighting its new MM (Modular Metal) Series pump, which has been specially developed for the food and beverage industry without a complex automated process. Featuring cleanable surfaces and easy manual cleaning, MM Series pumps offer different hygienic manifold options, possible surface roughness selection of 0,8 µm or 3,2 µm, and material conformity to FDA, EC 1935/2004 and ATEX. In addition, special accessories like stroke counting, diaphragm monitoring and back flushing system are available to complete safety requirements.
- Wilden®: will showcase its high-performing Saniflo™ Hygienic Series (HS) air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps. HS Series pumps feature an EHEDG design, excellent product containment and a straight flow-through design that contributes to performance and enables CIP capability, critical to hygienic-process success. In addition, Wilden will display its Pure-Fuse diaphragms, which incorporate a one-piece design that eliminates product-trap areas between the outer piston and diaphragm that can harbor bacteria.
- Abaque™: will highlight its new FDA and EC 1935/2004 certified hoses. By incorporating these new hygienic hoses into the design, Abaque Series pumps are now ideally suited for the production of food and beverage products that require strict hygienic standards.
To learn more about PSG and its numerous product brands, please visit psgdover.com.
PSG®, a Dover company, is a global leader in the manufacture of pumps, systems and related flow-control solutions for the safe and efficient movement, measurement and control of the most critical and valuable materials within targeted global growth markets. The company’s products are manufactured on three continents – North America, Europe and Asia – in state-of-the-art facilities that practice lean manufacturing and are ISO-certified. PSG proudly employs 1,400 team members in 19 global locations and supports more than 1,700 channel partners in more than 100 countries. For additional information on PSG, please go to psgdover.com.