- Centrifugal axially split case pump, available in single-stage and two-stage design.
- Delivered as complete unit (pump with coupling, coupling guard, motor and baseplate) or without motor or only pump hydraulics
- Shaft sealing with mechanical seal or stuffing box packing2-, 4- and 6-pole motors;
- IE3-standard to 375 kW (IE4, IE2 on request)
- Cast baseplate: SCP 200 and higher with welded steel frame (depending on the motor power and dimensions)
- Pumping heating water in accordance with VDI 2035 water/glycol mixtures, cooling/cold water and domestic hot water
- Applications in municipal water supply, irrigation, building services, general industry, power stations, etc.
Special features/product advantages
- Efficient hydraulics for high flow rates up to 17,000 m³/h
- Low NPSH thanks to double suction impeller
- High process reliability and easy maintenance without removing the pressure or suction lines
- Decreased noise level and reduced vibrations
- Options: energy efficient IE3-/IE4 motors, drinking water approval (KTW, ACS), innovative Ceram CT coating
|SCP||Axially split case pump|
|200||Nominal diameter of pressure port|
|250||Nominal diameter of impeller|
|HA||Hydraulics type A|
|HB||Hydraulics type B|
|Hs||Single suction impeller|
|110||Rated motor power P2 [kW]|
Product by: Wilo SCP Split Case Pumps..