When you need to increase low pressure in a water system, a pressure boosting system may be needed to provide sufficient water flow and pressure.
Features of the CO-Helix Pressure Booster System include:
- Maximum rated pressure: 232 PSI
- Maximum Flow: 550 USGPM • Maximum Head: 520 ft
- Max/Min Temperature: 5°F to 248°F
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Premium Efficient NEMA Motor
- NEMA 12 Panel Enclosure (option for 3R)
- 7” Color touchscreen interface (62,000 colors)
- On-board MODbus protocol (option for BACnet, LONworks and CANopen– Gateway needed)
- Low suction pressure cut-out (analog; optional digital input)
- Round-the-clock system monitoring
- Critical settings are password protected
- Pump certified to NSF/ANSI 61, system pending
- 1 VFD per pump (mounted in panel)
Product by: CO-Helix Pressure Booster System from Wilo USA..