The ARI “FABA” is reliably sealed, even under the most adverse conditions. The bellows-type valve is maintenance-free and like all ARI valves – is classed leak rate 1 in accordance with DIN 3230T3.
- ARI-FABA® ANSI Long Life Stop Valves Class 150 with Flanges
- ARI-FABA® ANSI Long Life Stop Valves Class 300 with Flanges
- ARI-FABA® ANSI Long Life Stop Valves Class 300 with Socket Ends
- ARI-FABA® Long Life Stop Valves Y-Pattern- PN 40 Bar with Butt Weld Ends
- ARI-FABA® Long Life Stop Valves Y-Pattern- PN 25 Bar with Butt Weld Ends
- ARI-FABA® LA Long Life Stop Valves PN 40 Bar with Long Bellow Butt Weld Ends
- Locking Device / Stroke Limiter
- ARI-FABA® Plugs
- Cast steel PM 25 to ANSI 300 – 1/2 to 12 inches
- Straight-through or Y-pattern design
- Easy operating handwheel with safe operation at all working temperatures
- Energy-saving bell of chrome nickel steel with air cushion between bell and housing
- Bellows of chrome-nickel steel
- Internals (stem, disk and seat of stainless steel)
- Disk flexibly attached to stem for easy replacement and to prevent vibration transfer to bellows
- Standard: Steam, gases, hot water, thermal fluids, hot oil, process water, vacuum facilities, ammonia etc.
- Stainless Steel: Process water, aggressive media, etc.
Product by: ARI Valve Corporation