Our reliable BK geared motor sets new standards for reliability, efficiency and economy and includes unparalleled standard features including hollow shafts in the smallest sizes. An inverter friendly design provides for easy integration now and a truly future proof solution. The BK gear motor offers total flexibility in mounting options includes shaft, base, face, and flange solutions. The motor terminal box can be mounted in alternative positions rotated in 90º steps around the motor frame providing for unparalleled integration possibilities.
BK geared motors comply with North American and International standards, including NEMA,IEC,CSA,and CE,the BK series allows for worldwide acceptance, a true total solution for our global customers.
Superior protection of IP65 acc. to IEC 529 assures you that the BK series is dust tight and hose proof,and can be used outdoors or in wet and dusty environments without the use of additional enclosures. Full rated output is available at the output shaft of the unit.
- Torque 80 … 18.500 Nm
- Output Speeds 0,2 … 280 min-1
- versatile installation possibilities
- Completely enclosed, sealed against dust and water spray
- Lubrication change first after 15000 hrs
- Low noise gearing
- Mains connection 110 … 690V, 50/60Hz
- Enclosure IP65 (Standard), IP66 (Optional)
- Connection Standard with CAGE CLAMP®
- Additional features:
Connecting with Plug connectors.
With integrated inverter up to 7,5kW.
- CSA, UL, ATEX, GOST, CCC, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
- Motors according to EN 60034
- Corrosion protection
CORO1, CORO2, CORO3
Hollow shafts available through the whole product range in even the smallest sizes for easy cost effective application.