The all-compatible ACQ580 drives for water and wastewater simplify your pumping processes and motor control while ensuring effortless energy efficiency. This robust and compact wall-mounted and cabinet-built drive has built-in pump application functionalities such as sensorless flow calculation, multipump control, level control, soft pipe fill, dry run protection, and has quick ramps and a solution for keeping the impeller of the pump clean. Usability is enhanced with the intuitive Hand-Off-Auto control panel and the PC tool Drive composer. The built-in energy calculator visualizes the energy savings achieved with the usage of the drive. The drive controls virtually any kind of motor including an IE4 synchronous reluctance motor. Connectivity is supported by a wide range of fieldbus protocols.
- 1 to 650 Hp, 380 to 480 V
- Chassis types 1 and 12 enclosures allows installation on walls, into cabinets and as free standing drive modules
- Built-in energy saving calulator and pump functionalities secure optimal pump operation
- Supports IE4 synchronous reluctance, asynchronous induction and permanent magnet motors
- Connects to a wide range of water and wastewater control systems
- Our local partners provide wide availability of service and support