If you are an end-user involved in the reliability and maintenance of pumping equipment, this two-part Reliability of Pumping Equipment Webinar Series is designed especially for you.
Based on the collective knowledge of HI’s Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) member base, this live webinar series provides in-depth instruction on how to improve the reliability of pumps, sub-components and related equipment, reinforcing how the owner can lower costs while improving safety and productivity. Subject technical topics addressed include:
- Original specification of and reasonable product life expectation for pumps, seals, and related equipment
- Key factors influencing actual product life performance and how to optimize performance
- What to do when products fail and life expectancy falls short
- Best practices developed directly by the manufacturing companies
- How to evaluate equipment reliability and identify improvement opportunities
- Methods in developing a strategic plan to assure reliability for both new and existing equipment
Session 1: Learn about product life expectation and what factors effect optimization
Session 2: Gain knowledge in how to improve pumping equipment reliability
Topics covered during this program include motor drives, couplings, seals, bearings, foundations, and operational parameters like branch loads, intake conditions, vibration, contamination, and more. Plus, you’ll gain a deeper understanding in how HI standards can help you optimize your corporate reliability strategy.