KSB, Inc. – Richmond, Virginia
KSB, Inc., a subsidiary of KSB AG, brings to the USA 140 plus years of global experience and competence in centrifugal pump technology with cutting edge designs for optimum reliability and maximized performance.
KSB, Inc. is a supplier of pumping equipment for the power, industrial, desalination, water and municipal and industrial wastewater industries.
Our fully equipped Richmond, VA headquarters is backed by an established network of sales and service locations to meet our customer’s needs. In addition to an inventory of assembled pumps and parts, we maintain manufacturing, testing, and repair facilities in our Richmond facility.
GIW Industries, Inc. – Grovetown, Georgia
GIW Industries, Inc., a KSB production facility located in Grovetown, Georgia (USA), provides process and non-process pumps and systems to the Mining Market.
Your GIW slurry products have a new look as we unite under KSB. All slurry products have been relabeled under the umbrella of GIW® Minerals. What this means to you is well over a century’s worth of experience in pumps and hydrotransport.
But the developments don’t stop here. We want to help you maximize your process efficiencies and meet those tough production goals. That’s why we are in the midst of a three year multi-million dollar expansion project to continue to provide the best slurry solution in the industry.
Our KSB mining team strives to be an innovative partner that provides you with the best and longest wearing slurry and process solutions.
For more information on KSB companies in the USA please visit us at www.ksbusa.com.
COMPANY WHITE PAPERS
- 5 Groups Combatting Clogs in Wastewater Systems (Global Challenges, Part 6)
- Handling Heavy Wastewater in Pressure Drainage Systems (Global Wastewater Challenges, Part 5)
- VFDs in Wastewater Treatment Stations (Global Wastewater Challenges, Part 4)
- Considerations for Pump Station Design (Global Wastewater Challenges, Part 3)
- Global Wastewater Challenges Place Pressure on Aging Infrastructure (Part 2)
- Global Wastewater Challenges Place Pressure on Aging Infrastructure (Part 1)
- Wastewater Treatment: Concerns & Issues [Infographic]
- Understanding the Wastewater Treatment Process